last update November, 2nd, 2017
Wallector Limited (“We, Our, Us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of our Website users seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
By registering to www.wallector.com You agree to receive communications from us electronically, and you agree that we may communicate with you by posting notices on our Services and/or by email.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give Us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.wallector.com (“our Website,”) or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to Our service, search for a product, place an order, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give Us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites We operate or the other services We provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
www.wallector.com ("Our Website") is a website owned and operated by Wallector Limited (“We, Our, Us”).
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies Used on our Website
The types of cookies used on Our Website can generally be put into one of the following categories:
- 'Session cookies' allow Us to track your actions during a single browsing session; they will only stay on your device until you stop browsing and they do not remain on your device afterwards.
- 'Persistent cookies' allow Us to authenticate you and to remember your preferences, they help Us to improve your experience on our site. These cookies remain on your device between sessions until they expire or are deleted.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies. These cookies allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to Our Website. This enables Us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies We use and the purposes for which We use them in the list below:
Currencies: Our website automatically memorize the currency conversion you selected.
Session: A technical cookie on our website memorizes the user login and shopping cart. When you select some of our products, the session cookie remembers your selection so your shopping cart will have the items you selected when you are ready to check out.
Sharing buttons: AddThis Buttons set cookies and web beacons on web pages where they are enabled. This cookies track the users using information to customize the AddThis Button to their usage patterns. For example, if you share to Facebook, AddThis makes sure that Facebook icon is at the top of your AddThis Button menu.
You can find more information about cookies and how to change your browser cookie settings at www.allaboutcookies.org.
This policy is correct as of June 14th 2016. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
If you have any queries, please contact Us on helpdesk.wallector.com.
How We Use Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about products and services We feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you and/or about products contained in the categories of interest you selected during the registration process. If you are a new customer We will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want Us to use your data in this way please let Us know by sending an email to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to notify you about changes to Our products and services;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of Our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about products and services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information We collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of Our group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to Our advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate information about Our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Wallector Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wallector Limited, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on helpdesk.wallector.com.
Access to Information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access information held about you. We inform you that our Registration reference at ICO is the numeber A8101769.
To obtain a copy of the information We hold about you contact Us on helpdesk.wallector.com. Please provide Us with details to help Us identify and locate your information. If any of the details are incorrect, let us know and we will amend them.