Renato Barisani (1918–2011) was an Italian sculptor and painter. He studied at the end of the 1930s with the artist Marino Marini and Pio Semeghini, as well as with the architects Agnoldomenico Pica and Giuseppe Pagano, at the Higher Institute for Artistic Industries of Monza. From 1950 to 1955, together with De Fusco, Tatafiore, and Venditti, he formed the "Neapolitan Gruppo Arte Concreta", moving within abstract-geometric research of an international scope and marking the beginning of the Neapolitan avant-garde after World War II. He died in Naples in 2011. His sculptures are today preserved at the Castel dell'Ovo, in the Collana stadium and in the Neapolitan subway; his paintings at the Capodimonte Museum and at the Castel Sant'Elmo Museum.