Aurelio Mistruzzi (Villaorba, 1880 - Rome, 1960) was an Italian artist, well-known for his bronzes and medals. He began his artistic career between Udine and Venice. Later on, he moved to Milan to attend the Accademia di Brera. In 1908, he enrolled in the School of Medal Art in Rome. In 1914, he was commissioned the sculptural decoration of the Town Hall in Udine, in collaboration with Raimondo D'Aronco, presenting monumental statues dedicated to civil and political virtues (Victory of Work, Work, Unity and Strength, Venice and Third Italy, Empire and Patriarchate).
After the end of the WWI, he was in charge of realizing numerous monuments to the fallen soldiers in Friuli, as well as a sacred statuary for the Basilica del Santo in Padua and for some churches in Rome.
From the early twentieth century, he devoted himself diligently to medallions and coinage.